Mounts update crashes every 10 minutes

Original. But it was working last week so i dont think thats the issue.

True, but some version might handle this update better than others. I have the X and luckily I have not yet encountered this issue yet. Crossing fingers this stay true for me. The more info Funcom is able to get, the quicker they might be able to fix the issues.

It can crash on loading, but after the first hour of that, I finally got in the game for …10 minutes or so. Repeatedly.

Crash details / patterns:

Original xb1, on official PVE, PVP, and SP

I’ve been able to get in and do things (moving slowly and carefully or it crashes) but it seems if I open my inventory too soon after moving (or maybe it’s just opening my inv “too many” times?) the game goes to dashboard.

Not exaggerating, I’ve missed and crashed the game at least 20 times so far today.

Single Player didn’t crash at first, at my small base with only a few thralls, but when I admin teleported to my “bigger” base (one small building wfull set of workstations outside, a 2 wheels, 2 altars, and a few dancer and guard thralls… 10 maybe?) the game dashboarded after I moved a bit and checked inventory.

Through all this I have made a stable, started a trebuchet, and crafted saddles… Next I’ll strip down to crap armor and go get a foal… If the game let’s me.

I still don’t know how many followers I am over the limit but I know that day will suck… Please announce a few days ahead of time when the thrall limiter will be turned on - and can you please start with long intervals between automatic deletions?

i play on a one X and I have not dashboarded like this for over 6 months now :cry:

Also there is a few inventory bugs that will make you want to re log … carpenters bench is the one my clan have had most problems with … plus still things not showing up when dropped to you by friends

It’s happening randomly, mostly when you interact with thralls but has happened a few times when not doing anything

Try building a small hut away from your larger base, and logoff/on at that hut. I wonder if the xbox is getting overwhelmed by loading all the assets of you larger base at logon if that’s where you avatar loads.

I’m playing on a pvp server and even when I’m away from my base the game will crash every time 10 -20 minutes.

Wow. That sucks. Keep giving them as much info so they can fix this as quickly as possible.

I just got my admin to do a reset and trying that. But it’s a private pvp server.

Anyone else get minion warning on single player

1 Like

you should be able to deactivate the limit in server options

Yeah, if the game will stay working long enough. I didnt think it was activated yet and why is it at 20

Wow deleted my single player for no reason by the sound of it … I didn’t think that warning would be in effect yet :woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming:

Mine crashes when I go into my inventory and for some reason my character in the inventory menu is stretched out too.

5 Likes

Been trying off and on all day… Probably upwards of 100 crashes by now.

But I have found a way to keep playing once it let’s me in. Don’t directly access your inventory - moving things from boxes and crafting stations seems to be the most stable. Accessing thrall inventories causes crashes half the time, but going into my own inventory more than a few times will almost always crash the game.

I don’t know if this is only a few of us or if it’s happening to everyone, but it’s pretty difficult to get anything done until they patch this.

Hopefully they won’t start culling thralls until this is fixed…

This has just cost me a level 15 named fighter and full god-breakers + other legendaries due to this crash, it crashed during me fighing arena champion in warmakers while dodging, not happy about that atall, i ended up quitting for a few months trynig to get Solspeil and finally get it on my return only to lose it to crashes :’(

struggling to find an actual common denominator in the crashing

You can change the follower cap settings, but I lost 4 thralls by the time I got back to my screen… SP loading takes forever.

The SP game should never be set to only 5 followers Max, and to delete them every 5 minutes (and there’s no way I left the game got 20 minutes so I think the time limit is bugged as well)

Thank you for all the feedback shared so far, the developers are currently looking into the matter with the highest priority and it will be addressed as soon as possible.

3 Likes

One more thing i have noticed after this patch… it could be a bug but heavy armor weighs like 4x more than it used to?

Edit - I feel stupid now, its because i only just started making master reinforcement kits and multiplies weight by 2.5 - advanced is by far a better option because of this… maybe something to be addressed there.

Hey,
Ich hab das selbe Problem mit den Abstürzen Spiele auf der xbox one. Auch bei mir ist es so es stürzt ab sobald ich auf das Inventar zugreife oder auf Werkbänken was machen will. Ich hoffe das wird schnell behoben hab mich eigendlich auf den Patch gefreut.
Ich finde auch das das Spiel seid es raus kam eigendlich immer besser wurde statt schlechter.
Das einzigste was mich bis jetzt gestört hat ist das thrall limet aber ist ja noch nicht ganz fix und die Änderung des Großschwerts hat mir nicht gefallen. Aber ansonsten finde ich conan gehört einfach zu den besten Games. Ich habe atlas, ark und ähnliche Spiele getestet und keins dieser Spiele kommt annähernd an Conan ran.
Gruß