Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name:

Bug Description:

Movement speed stuck

Bug Reproduction:

When I toggle sprint, it does not change my speed.
It still consumes stamina when toggled on, but does not increase my movement. If I jump or leave contact with the cround, it begins moving at the higher speed.
If I toggle sprint off while actually moving faster, it stops the stamina drain but keeps me moving fast until I jump or leave contact with the ground. (Equipping or unequipping an item also stops the faster movement as expected)

Several times yesterday I ran non-stop in sprint using this for long distances while using no stamina except for the initial bit when toggling it on.

This also occurs on single player and after uninstalling/reinstalling.

1 Like

While this has not affected me, my partner has had the same issue on her ps4 since the hotfix. Removing the bracelet or logging off does not seem to fix it either. Nothing seems to. I will have a nore thorough look at it as soon as I can, but I can confirm @Desmodian is experiencing a very real and teoubling issue.

EDIT: ok disregard for now. She logged back on this moring and it appears to be working fine. What brought it on to begin with and for that matter what resolved it are a mystery to me.

1 Like

Greetings Desmodian!
Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order for us to properly assess your issue, could you record a video of it and send it to us please?

Additonally, can you let us know if this is also happening in any of our Official Servers?

We’ll be waiting for your reply!

It did not happen on official servers, since I am rarely on those.
Over the past 24 hours it has stopped doing this, but if it recurs I will try to get a recording.

Very well Desmodian. Thank you very much!

Hopefully it wont happen again. If it does, we’ll be waiting for your reply :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.