Multi-Tier DLC Items

Have Tier 1 and Tier 2 DLC buildings as well, but make a hand crafting bench first because that’s gonna be even more clutter.

1 Like

I think they are all tier 3, so they have full use.

If they did a really nice style in T1… I’d want a t3 to.

2 Likes

Why not go one step further and make more of the weapons and armors? We currently only get iron-tier weapons and epics. Why can’t all the DLC’s have weapons that have weapons and armors that keep up with the normal weapons AFTER iron and BEFORE epic. For that matter, the weapons, armors and building assets should be tiered based on the civilization they represent. In that case, Aquilonians, Turanians, Khitan, and Yamatai would have steel tier weapons and armor where Pictish weapons, armors and buildings should be stone-tier, and available earlier. That is not to say that the more advances civs wouldn’t or shouldn’t have more common iron-tier weapons (for the common folk and lowly soldiers). I just feel that the amount of content and level of detail could be much greater.

2 Likes

But t1 wont survive a purge, and if its good style… its gonna need to be Purge ready, or even normal enemy ready. (which is why i assume all dlc is t3)(minus the low end gear)

Then again… Maybe they all should have t1 and t3.

1 Like

I would like to see T1-2 versions as well but at the same time I don’t start building until I am level 60 usually and square away stuff till I can build a full T3 base even in PvP while they fight I level and claim what land I want and such but it would be nice to have the option.

1 Like

T1 did survive a purge but I killed all the snakes so… :smirk: I win this one. Sera.

1 Like

Well, i was thinking more the T3 Purge zones when undead wights basiclly walk thru sandstone T1 stuff like wet paper. XD

2 Likes

Again thou… if they do a really nice design lets say in Japanese paper houses… and make it t1 only.
I’d be crying in corner it has no use later game. T_T

It needs to be able to be used as both t1 and t3

2 Likes

Well this was in the deep jungle I suppose giant snakes count?

1 Like

I would just like more customization options if anything.

1 Like

In all fairness the end game the DLC foundation the Pict version is actually pretty easy to make providing you are near a good source of brimstone and if I recall right they are easier to make and require less material than a
Counterpart black ice for example.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.