Multiple issues. Singleplayer and Online Private inability to play

Game mode: [Online private | Single-player]
Type of issue: [Crash]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [United States]

Unable to connect to ANY server. VAC disabled, Battleye disabled/Enabled.
Server states the following:
[2019.03.15-02.18.51:994][920]Dreamworld:Display: PreLogin: [STEAMID]
[2019.03.15-02.18.51:994][920]ConanSandbox:Display: User [STEAMID] logged in from unknown country
[2019.03.15-02.18.51:994][920]LogNet: Client login from [IP HERE], with ping 81

[2019.03.15-02.19.14:232][588]LogOnline:Display: STEAM: Ticket not valid - [STEAMID]

This is on a VAC disabled, Battleye disabled server. When trying to join via friend’s list Right Click -> Join Game, Steam states that the server is VAC Secure, even though the Conan Client states VAC is disabled.

Also unable to start own SinglePlayer game.
After giving up a while on trying to join my friend’s server I tried to make a single player game. Unfortunately I am met with an “Unable to create game session”

I checked where the game.db is supposed to be, and it is not there. Using the SQLlite and using .open game.db a 0kb file is made and Conan is unable to read any game data from that. Trying to start a new game deletes the empty game.db but it still is unable to make its own.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Open Conan
  2. Want to play
  3. Can’t do anything at all
  4. Be angry that I’m not allowed a refund from Steam.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.