My. Body. Keeps. DISSAPPEARING!

Game mode: [Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [Here]

My body keeps dissappearing when I die. It has happened to me 5 times now and each time I loose HOURS of gameplay (I loose entire sets of armor and resources)

It’s becoming MIGHTLY annoying and I don’t see any hint at the developers creating a fix for this bug. I’ve tried all the ideas circulating in the community but none seems to work. I’m gonna keep out of the game for a couple of days because last time I almost crashed my keyboard in anger…

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

For me was the fix to set “MaxDeathMapMarkers=3” at the “serversettings.ini”.

– Michael –

I feel your pain. I lost my corpse for the third time tonight fighting the Witch Queen. Am tired of losing everything. Game is on a bad state. I am done playing a broken game. Heck this was after waiting an entire day to play because my server was not showing up.

Oh, I also lost a corpse there :frowning:

Does this prevent your corpse from dissappearing? Or is just a way to keep the marker on the map longer?

That’s just a setting to determine how many death markers can be on the map at once. It doesn’t affect how long your corpse remains. Sounds like anything would be worth a shot though, yeah?

1 Like

My body disappeared without any markers and it was my first death, so that no excess of the dead bodies limit.

1 Like

Ok I think I’ve found a fix that works for me. I’ve tried it twice and it seems to work just fine.

The thing is, when my body dissappears I can’t see it, but my stone pick can find it. I go to the exact same spot where I died (even if the marker on the map is a little off, which has happened to me as well) and I start picking the floor till my pick starts to gather human flesh (my own flesh). Once I have completely destroyed the invisible body, A DROP BAG CONTAINING ALL MY STUFF APPEARS!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.