Still cannot find my body after I die

Game mode: [Singleplayer]
Problem: [ Bug]

Since the last patch I have noticed that some accounts now have their dead bodies showing up again so we can collect the stuff off of our dead bodies. I am still unable to do this. My bodies does not show up on the map, nor is there anything still on the ground when I go back to try and collect. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Die
  2. Respawn at bed
  3. Check map for body
  4. Do not see marker
  5. Go to area where died
  6. Nothing there

hello, did you try with a pickaxe? when my body disappears I go to almost where he is and I spam X as for mobs

Hey @Luvs2read01

Welcome to our community.
What settings are you using for your single player game? (Decadent, Barbaric, etc)

I have it on the easiest setting.

I tried doing that but could not find the body nor the loot I had on me.

There is an issue with some difficulty settings in which equipment drops on death even though it shouldn’t. If you don’t mind accessing the admin panel in your game, you can make sure to disable that setting under Server Settings -> Survival - Drop equipment on death.

I will try that! Thank you!!!

1 Like

I checked that setting and “Drop items after death” is checked

Just in case, could you uncheck it and check it again and see if the setting now applies correctly? There was an issue recently that would mess with server settings, so there could be some configuration problem going on still. Please let us know if rechecking it worked for you, otherwise we’ll send note to our team about a possible new bug :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.