My first Siptah challenge! Become a sorcerer without feat points!

In this challenge I will try to gain all the sorcery knowledge without crafting anything else than a sorcery bench and a sorcery ritual stone, nothing else, not even a torch or fiber clothing. I chose Siptah for this challenge because you can have lotus powder and dragon powder only by looting! No bed rolls, no torches, no tools nothing! Even the construction hammer will be asked from another player, I won’t craft it because it counts as a tool. If someone from the PlayStation players here volunteer to jump in this server and craft me the construction hammer it will be a great help. So, will I made it to become a sorcerer without feat points use and only by these rules? I don’t know, wish me luck!

I will update photos of my progress as soon I will find a good server to play, stay tuned :grin:!

4 Likes

I love these challenges you create, @stelagel ! :rofl:
Post your progress, ok?

2 Likes

Neat challenge :wink: Though I would say allow the crafting of only one (!) construction hammer. Because it should be doable in SP as well IMO.

1 Like

@SirDaveWolf :grin:
If I create a hammer then I will loose the craft a tool journey and my challenge will lost its valid! In single player you can spawn it from admin panel! The only reason I didn’t do it first in single player is because I would know what to do in an official server and it would be really easy then. I know I am a mazochist :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I don’t intend to make it easy this time!

1 Like

I challenge you to kill the stone-nosed king with your fists. :grin: Just kidding, I’m a coward on this map, it’s 2022 and I only did the (trasgos) dungeon.

2 Likes

Okay makes sense if it affects the journey steps.

2 Likes

So, let’s make a list of the materials you’d need. Those harder to get, from the top of my mind, will be witchfire powder (blues drop it), dragom horn, because you’ll have to kill a dragon, and black blood. Harpies drop it. I think normal ones drop it. If only the corrupted ones drop it, you’re screwed! :laughing:
Can you at least loot weapons/armor?

1 Like

Well it started good on 8010…

I even managed to find the grave digger

I had the wraps, the maw of hyena, a legendary sword, axe, great axe, everything you could say “this is a magnificenmt start”…
But, when someone in an official server decide that he owns all the South then nobody else can play than himself. Crushing starts and nobody, even the most experienced players can win this

Unfortunately there’s no work around in crushing, so I have to do it again…
No problem, but I pity the new players that will try to start something in this server :confused:.
Heads up and let’s do it again, let’s find another server!

4 Likes

It will be even more fun, @stelagel . The RNG gods were far too generous! :laughing:

1 Like

Did you find a new server already, @stelagel ?

1 Like

I am testing 8003

1 Like

I’m beginning to sense the reason @stelagel likes to reroll a lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:wink:.
Well this went good too!
8003, again all the population is around the Grey pools with humongous monsters, but at least my crushes had no bad ending. I think I will take my chances in this server!
About the rng?

My Bella is lucky :wink:!
And gorgeous of curse :kissing_heart:

The rest for tomorrow I guess :+1:t6:

3 Likes

Almost there!

More or less 850???, just a couple rounds with a little luck I will be able to summon a surge!
Earlier a friend visited to fix me the hammer!

So I started with the rituals and an hour ago I managed to get 11 spells

I stopped for an hour to grab a bite and let my good controller to charge and I believe I will be back to do the surge if I am lucky! It’s the dragon powder that makes it hard. Of course I was extremely lucky with the bindings of the dead, without them you cannot proceed, I was expecting that this would be my greatest grind but apparently the game rng had other plans, I took them from my very first visit. The surge and the bindings are the most difficult in this challenge, let’s hope that darfaris will drop dragon powder and I won’t have to grind another surge.
My other greatest fear is the crushing, let’s hope I will find a shrine empty from wheels. I would go north, but if I die it will be very difficult to go there…
Any good suggestions are very welcome right now!
Wish me luck :grinning:!

3 Likes

How’s it going? Ready for the surge? :wink: If I remember correctly, you’ll get all the dragon powder you need. Is it against the rules taking a thrall with you? You could release one, take it and it would help you keeping them busy while you slaughter the others.

1 Like

It’s only loot, so of course you can loot anything you like, even repair it with kits. If you loot a fiber torch or stone tools you can repair them if you wish?
The basic problem is no bedroll and rng! About the black blood you can farm stattuetes that provide blood sacks if you don’t like the harpies, but the jhil children give black blood too, you don’t need to finish the cage dungeon with this climbing bug. If my blood sacks won’t provide me what I need, I will probably go to jhil children!
My only issue for now is my internet, we have a tropical rain today with too many lightnings and my internet service is off :confused:. I was killing the last green hatchling to get the number 20 dragon horn and my connection lost :person_facepalming:t3:. Let’s wish I will manage to get my loot back when the internet arrives because I am screwed!

Just for me! I want to make it alone!

2 Likes

Cheating at dice!?

That’s it! Bella has crossed the line now!

shakes fist

1 Like

I think that’s just an accusation thrown by some sore loser who couldn’t believe someone rolling boxcars twice in a row.

1 Like

You cannot be lucky always, that’s a fact! The day before yesterday a lightning strike to the internet box of my area and I don’t know when it’s going to be fixed :confused:. It was 23:00 and I lost connection at the time I start the fight with the green hatchling. All that remainned to do was the surge for dragon powder and some harpies or husks for blood sacks! Just the last 4 recipes that I could easily finish until 01:00 and this challenge would find an end too! I do started it in my single player yesterday again and I already have the lion axe and the raging axe from the lizard boss. If I have war axe in my hands, especially in pve I have no opponents except my bad self and lags. I can charge in to any fight and finish it easily. But still I need rng for grave digger and bindings of the dead to proceed the mission. To this I was extremely lucky, it happened to me to grind for days for these items and when I didn’t knew the map I took the grave digger after a month as a recipe in a vault. Now I know where to look so grave digger is not an issue anymore. But for the bindings I know just one place, I believe there’s more yet I know just one!

2 Likes

Any news, @stelagel ?

1 Like