My login is refreshing the decay timer of another tribe

Game mode: [Online Official Server #1821]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PVE-C]
Region: [North America]

Another Tribe (187) built a wall partially around my house. Unfortunately, anytime I log in, I refresh the timer on their wall. I stayed logged out and other people, in different tribes on the server saw the wall’s timer go down to 46 hours, I logged in, and the timer jumped back to 168 hours and started counting down again. The other tribe had not logged in for over a week.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Stay Logged out
  2. Have someone else on the server check the wall timer
  3. See wall timer count down for other people on the server
  4. I and my tribe mates log in, the wall’s timer gets refreshed
2 Likes

Hey @vyoletkyss

Thanks for letting us know about it. We’ve received reports recently about strange behaviors regarding decay timers, so our team is interested in knowing some of its ramifications. We’ll send your feedback to our team and they’ll look into it. :slight_smile:

Server 1818 has this problem as well with a large sprawling, yet abanonded build that also refreshes with another clan’s login.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.