Naked Northmen Purge

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvP
Region: EU

We have a base between Lian’s Watch, Coldfish Camp and Meadowwatch. If we get a purge, we always get stark naked northmen (at least they have weapons!) which show up in irregular waves (sometimes empty waves), and not a single named Thrall. This happens since we got first purged there (about a month ago). More varied and fun purges would be a blast. Naked Northmen are only funny for once or twice. :wink:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Build a base between Lian’s Watch, Coldfish Camp and Meadowwatch
  2. Get a purge to happen
  3. Encounter and kill naked northmen
  4. Wait for the next purge of naked northmen
2 Likes

Same issue here for over 3 months now have wiped and reset our server twice no change and NOOOO named thralls. And to add this is the only purge we get every other player base gets ignored but 1 base gets every purge.

Yeah, this issue has been there for a while. Funcom refuses to even acknowledge this problem, let alone fix it. Don’t get your hopes up

3 Likes

you are lucky no one on our server has gotten a purge;(

I’d say that in general named thralls have become very rare since the big June update. Named archers and fighters can be found, but it is about 1 in 1000 to find a named crafter.

We have a number of bases around the map. One base in the jungle near the witch queen always gets gorilla purges. Our base in the Desert near the Mithra shrine gets Demon purges. Finally, our base up in the mountains near finger fang rock gets naked northmen every time as well.

Just tell me where to build to get the named thralls and I wont care about the bug so much anymore lol…

yes, also nacked cimmerian around Skyholme, and west Asagartha.

They’re mostly armed, but all still nacked.

I’ve seen 2 nude nord purges east of asagarth. No named.
A clothed exile purge north of the sinkhole that went for 2 hrs. Bugged
A nude pirate and nude dafari at a friends base east of deathwisper ruins.
The dafari purge had 5 waves each with a named thrall. We managed to capture the last 4 as the first was killed because we weren’t expecting it. 2 archers a cook and a blacksmith. Yes he makes legendary repair kits.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.