Necro Max Pets and FPS

(Hello, I had created same topic (Necro Pets and FPS) in ‘General Discussion’ as well, but wasn’t sure if it was right channel, so decided to post it here as well! Mods can kindly delete one post which is not in appropriate channel to avoid repeating!)

I have read that necromancers in general can have maximum 12 pets at a time present and fighting alongside! My question was whether these create any significant load in system and affect fps!

There have been “all necro” raids on Yakhmar without a significant effect on fps.

1 Like

A necro can have way more than 12, while spellweaving. :wink:

1 Like

Usually playing my nec in chaos-dungeon with 11 pets, but didn’t experience any significant loss of fps. Never use a feat that would allow 1 further pet beside “one with death” for pet 9-11.

1 Like

name- and guildtags reduce fps by a lot if there are many ppl around. so if you encounter any drops just deactivate them (at worldboss for example).

2 Likes

I imagine the 12th pet is just a combat social pet that any class can summon to poke the enemy for that tiny amount of extra damage.

1 Like

I mean skull pets from SW is alright, and PoMs specially loves those for holy cleansing :smiley:

1 Like

Didn’t think of these pets, but it sounds reasonable.
Only the “general of the dead” feat which noone is using came to my mind

2 Likes

if the Neco plays in the PVP with pets then “general of the dead” can be useful.

1 Like

Ah right, forgot about that one. Been years since I’ve feated it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.