Need a decorative planter for trees

It would be great if you could set a planter for small trees(palm trees) or full trees.

10 Likes

Tottaly agree. The decorations would have wider dimensions with trees. Nice suggestion dude :+1:

2 Likes

A recuring suggestion, and a good one at that. I would love a means to replace some of the vegetation lost to the land claim radius. And its also sounds a damn nice way to spruce up the base. Decorative planter trees please! :palm_tree: :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

And rainbows…where’s the rainbow after the rain??

1 Like

yes trees plz

Of landscaping, Hops is mainly used. It gives the greatest splendor of greenery. But alleys consisting of trees are also needed.

Also very few fountains for the facades of the “palaces”. Both traditional and waterfall type. Foundations containing water, such as pools.

As a separate DLС pack, why not?

4 Likes

I would buy it.

2 Likes

Hell @sestus2009 I would buy that too in a second! You know there has been much discussion recently with community members calling on Funcom to be bold and change up their DLC model. So why not release a pack filled with planter trees, more tree variations and more agricultural aspects in general? Heck we can even include my suggested Fruit Trees in it if they like. The idea was well recieved.

4 Likes

Still waiting on decorative trees or even plantable trees… which seems silly since making them a placeable object shouldnt be to hard. XD

1 Like

I want a avocado tree!!

3 Likes

Sure, Im up for plenty of variety. This may or may not make you jealous Sestus, but I actually have one in my backyard. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.