Need AFK logout timer NOW!

There are at least 10 people on our server who are just going AFK and staying logged in all day. This keeps people wanting to play from being able to join.

PLEASE FUNCOM!!! We need a patch NOW to log people out after 15 minutes of inactivity. This is bull$hit!!!

11 Likes

15 people on for more than 12 hours. I only know two of those guys. Both admitted they were AFK for several hours of that time!!!

3 Likes

I second the motion. All in favor?

1 Like

Cannot agree more…Who the hell thought it would be a brilliant idea to launch a game that locks your progress to one server and NOT implement an AFK timer… I have waited to join a group of 7 people to play with for over 4 hours…Meanwhile I can see that the top 15 players have been logged onto the server for 17-19 hours…CMON!

1 Like

I concur! people online 15 hours is BS!

To be fair, if some uber nerd basement dweller wants to actually play and participate for 15 hours, by all means let them…but the turds who log in early in the morning before the bus comes for school, then sit AFK in their 4x4 hut for the next 10 hours just so they don’t have to wait is…GAMEBREAKING…as an original tester/player of the game, this “mechanic” alone would make me want the refund button mashed.

4 Likes

Yeah, I played 20 hours on launch day. Actually playing. But the staying logged in game to save your spot is bad for the community.

1 Like

I blame bad parenting, these turds the young ones who reserve a spot after the school bus drops them back home, they are to young to play this. They have to go back to minecraft, and their parents should be more accurate what their kids are playing. Frees up space for the grown ups

1 Like

Guys, look this.

2 Likes

I agree! No movement after 10min. = kicked!!

Soo this. We do not need new servers, we need to kick those bastards frrom the servers. I was not able to log in for 2 days now. My base should be flattened by now

And to make it clear for you FUNCOM, this is a reason for a refund

1 Like

im one of those neckbeards who decided to play all day for the last 3 days…im literally on for 12 hours straight each day. but yes there are people who sit afk and its crap. i agree with this…even if i were to play all day and walk away for more than 10 minuets…thats my fault and i shoudl be kicked

3 Likes

10 min kick is harsh. 20 perfectly acceptable

5 Likes

never know when mother calls for chores

I hear you, but then it’s maybe time to hop to the back of the line. People who have long since left mothers house have careers etc. that limit available play time, and to have an idler ■■■■ around afk while they FINALLY clean their room as mom said doesn’t sit right.

1 Like

either that or add a que system

1 Like

The best option is to add both afk timer and queue. :metal:

4 Likes

To alleviate high demand on your servers please add idle timeout setting to your servers and login queue please. Thanks.

1 Like

Totally agree. Haven’t been able to get on my main toon and enjoy game with mates for almost 2 days now.

Well Devs,
It’s time to ante up and do what’s right.

1 Like