Nemedian DLC is pay to win

Seriously, this time it’s actually OP…

2 things in it give you a huge advantage. Figure it out.

no it is not. figure it out

4 Likes

If I have to guess some cheap to craft placeable with a lot of HP? I haven’t really played with the DLC yet even though I bought it instantly because I loved the castle look.

3 Likes

Uhh, just tell us what
I can’t figure it out, but I’d like to know, if its a buildable I wouldn’t have known since I play pve-c

if anything was pay 2 win, its siptah.

11 Likes

The only thing I’ve noticed that gives an advantage would be the Nemedian Rooftop Cap building piece, and even then I’m not sure. It’s extremely sharply sloped, so placing bombs on it could be a nuisance, but I haven’t seen it being used in such a manner.

1 Like

Well the cobblestone is great camo in some areas and makes you invisible I those spots and the ceiling is ideal for tree houses but I don’t think this is what you are going for.

It’s the books, right? Knowledge is power after all and no other DLC has books. That’s gotta be it

12 Likes

Axel IS Annoying! Just tell us!

3 Likes

It’s the flag and hatch door! U place the flag by the hatch door and when someone comes to capture ur flag, that fall thru the door into a pit full of spikes, broken glass and rabid David Spades!

Do I win? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

this is funny please do keep going im keeping these info for when its time to -roast a player day-.

Because of this placable defence. They also don’t affect to the thrall limit

4 Likes

Is it bigger than a breadbox?

7 Likes

Is a type of food ?

2 Likes

You’re rigtht, I just got caught up in the game. Maybe change it to, " Can you wear it on your head ? " , Better ?

3 Likes

Nemedian Gate Frame + Rooftop Cap?

5 Likes

Don’t say it’s poop!

1 Like

@Hoppsy nailed it!

The why is still missing, but I would let the Forum community think more about it @Hoppsy :wink:

2 Likes

It’s the boots everyone. When you put them on and click the heels you teleport between Exiled Lands and Siptah. But that only works if they are coloured with ruby dye.

2 Likes

Nemedian Rooftop Cap: You are unable to place bombs on it compared to other DLC/Base game items.

Nemedian Gateframe: As shown in the example screenshot, if you were to cover a base location that you can enter top down, you can block it off completely with gate frames. If you have for example: Black ice gate frames there is a gap between them allowing players to jump down and also place bombs down into the base. When you have a Nemedian gateframe, it has extra baggage negating it.

When it comes to base defending, repairing is one of the strongest defense mechanics in the game, especially when it involves high HP pieces like drawbridges and gate frames.

In order to get through you would have to 1 shot it with bombs so the enemy could not instantly repair it to full. Sometimes you don’t even have space to place enough bombs to 1 shot it, making it impossible to raid against a defender who knows what he is doing.

How to defend: Place a trap or a bomb inside, explode it and spam repair.

Essentially you are pre-emptively igniting the enemies bombs on the other side of your structures so they are unable to 1 shot it, then instantly repairing it back to full which doesn’t cost much resources.

I’m hoping there’s a bonus round prize. :goat:

6 Likes