New Bazaar items starting today

Hello. Since I am at work and can’t play CE right now, I understand that there are new items in the Bazaar today. I am too impatient to wait until I get home from work. Does anyone have a list of the new items that they can share with me? Thanks.

2 Likes

Zar set Lavish Swords sandstone super set emote package Kitan armor Hrkanian saddles Setite Cultists. Now work hard and anticipate. @Adam006 Exile

3 Likes

Anticipate, yes.

Work hard, maybe.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Understand that my friend sandstone set looks interesting zigzag stairs and other interesting things

3 Likes

Are these new items or have they been offered before?

1 Like

Personally I think the only worth while buying is the sandstone superset which I previous have bought, so I can’t really see the price but I expect it is still 1200 crom coins for this set, still expensive for what it is, but it is the probably the closest you will get to a fair price :slight_smile:
The rest looks like something not new, and way more expensive, well at least for what I am willing to pay :joy:

5 Likes

Set cultist bundle cost 1204… serious Funcom? Where the hell i suppose to get 4 coins?
I got only 1200…
Guys cmon!

2 Likes

My wife and I purchased the sandstone super set I have not used yet from what I have seen her use so far I like it.

2 Likes

I use the hell out of the Sandstone set I & II. I love them both.

3 Likes

Been building with it recently now and looks so much better.

2 Likes

So, do you have a list for the new items starting today? :laughing:

1 Like

Getting ready to check right now.

1 Like

Interested thinking to see how much luck others have with Apothecary Assortment.

Here is the current shop offer:

4 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I really wish they’d change how the shop looks now that they have a decent amount of items. There’s new stuff in the admin panel I saw that has not appeared in the shop yet because the old items are cycling through again. Just let us view everything and put the new stuff in bigger cards and keep the older stuff always out for people to buy whenever they are ready. I want that new Turan set and Crom only knows when they’ll finally put it out. The current shop setup is not optimized for either type of customer.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.