New content? Plans for future?

It’s actually not the unreal engine that’s used to run AoC. It’s called the dreamworld engine and it was developed in house by Funcom.

1 Like

My mistake on confusing them. Just took a look into Unreal 4/5. They are Day & Night compared to the one used by Funcom.
…well then. It’s going to take them alot more to catch up with more modern Engines. It always take alot of time to develop and fix your own engine.
With the rate PC Hardware progresses and the rate other companies produce stuff. It’s also important to take into account 144HZ screen refresh rate for future Games and make sure they can run without breaking stuff at higher frames.
Competition is fine but they also need to change their marketing if they want to challenge other companies.

And they still repeat the same mistakes all over again. Even in Secret World. Same old mistakes. Like with AoC. In Exiles i liked the Realistic Appearance and some of the Combat mechanics but it could use a better Combo and ability system and more control like directional attacks and such.
Although it has become a Spear and Mount combat fest now :stuck_out_tongue: What i hated the most was the whole focus on Building crafting. I wanted Conan not Minecraft.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.