New content Yes, New content No?

Not on hold. DELAYED. I assume they revel in all the money they got or something.

Tho, they did say AoC is profitable so it both worries me and makes me a bit happy

Better not to promise anything than to promise something and not do it

It should be carved on the stone somewhere in Norway.

Anyway, I still hope there was a chance for this content and I wish a good work to Funcom.

Rant ahead

I am far from happy having a business of which I am the customer, tell me something is coming (Testlive, 2 weeks or so- the or so turned into months) and then refusing to mention it again, until a brief moment of “uh, well it is delayed and i can’t say when, maybe, hopefully i can talk about it soon” Funcoms idea of “soon” is vastly different than Websters Dictionary, I think.

And we are splitting words
if i put someone on HOLD on the phone, I am DELAYING the conversation. I did not indicate or try to define HOLD as CANCELLED. I don’t mean to start drama with you, i am glad you can remain positive, but me, i am just livid about the deception, and silence and overall the treatment from a business to their customers.
The flip attitude didn’t help either, oh by the way while i play RF let me just brush this off, and laugh while i do it.
Weak tea, AndyB.

And I know its not his decision to DELAY anything, he is in a hard place fending off us, the customers and trying to remain in favor with his paymasters, who apparently change their mind and course of actions on a whim.

Yes, I expected too much out Funcom. So flame me, defame me, whatever. I am simply livid Funcom. Sure play the cool kid while you stream RF, but bottomline Funcom is a business and they should behave like one and treat their customers with honesty and respect. And when there is an unseen problem that forces that business to adjust or DELAY, let them know that ASAP.

4 Likes

Sorry, I thought my link was with a timestamp. Around minute 57 he also talks about it shortly.

Ah, dont get me wrong, I am totally furious about those whole shenanigans and all, but I guess I an more forgiving because I moved on to Classic as my main. AoC is rn only for now

Right on, I have no beef with that, I will still play AoC, even though I’ve been playing others games lately. This situation is frustrating