New Cosmetic DLC Looks Dope!

the effect of foods and drinks already got prolonged once, they are in a good spot now, the problem is the two-bar-armor

And - wow! - finally the stairs with normal railings !!! Sumptuously! And beautiful wooden columns, walls and ceilings! Now we have to rebuild half of their settlements - but it will be cool :smiley:!

they have double heat resistance, which means they cool you down a lot

1 Like

Actually, it was a great opportunity to add some cosmetics made from skulls, bones and animal skins. I’m terribly disappointed.

2 Likes

yess ! big shout out and congratulations to the Art team ! beautiful dlc

with the new stairs it is kinda annoying that they stick below the ceilings\floors as you can see here, any chance that can be fixed ?

I just heard a YT rumor that this is the last (paid?)
dlc You plan to add to Conan, is that true?

3 dlc’s and you’re upset that one temp range has an additional choice?

This isn’t an observation it’s just being argumentative. Isn’t it possible the next dlc will be for the cold biomes?

Also, the picts were a tribal people and stayed that way even after this dude Gorm kinda unified them. They were hunter gatherer’s and from what I’ve gathered from the Conan wiki, they lived in seasonal climate. The armor fits them from before the invasion of aquilonia.

Conan’s world has always been sexual in nature as well. Movies and books show a lot of skin and Conan Exiles continues that, possibly a bit too strongly (pointing to the legions of topless women running around with max settings.)

Armor makes sense to me.

except that suddenly they are wearing full covering armor, compared to always have used next to nothing :stuck_out_tongue: i do like the armors, it just confuses me as to all pictures and lore about Picts show them using very minimal armors…

Well. Why do you think so?
I got no points left for 40 agility.

Thing is, I dont know just what stat is on it. If the stat wont be used by me, it’s too bad. Then maybe I would wear it for fighting, as I wont need 50 encumbrance while fighting. I am really hoping on some statement with vanity slots being told to come. OR being able to mod our armors as we see fit. (Both temperature and stats - plus those mods we already have.)

So usually I run around with a light armor (relic hunter chest+trousers, light exile “gloves”+shoes) and a backpack. Chest and trousers being modded with flexibility, set mask and climber gear with flexibility in inventory as well.
A neat 30 vitality for obvious reasons and 30/31 strenght (31 in case I am taking a str set, like khitan medium). Rest being split up on the other stats - except for acc, as that one is plain useless. No decent direct damage anyway. (You know, with arrows max damage being 18… crappy value. No need for lots of acc if using snake arrows…)

As I dont know yet… what stats are on those armors? (Str? vit? enc? which of those?)

no :slight_smile:

I’ll check it out asap :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This might have come from some people who are not native english speakers misunderstanding “latest paid DLC” for “last paid DLC”.

Looks ok, but I have to say I’m not a huge fan of pieces with spikes all over them, especially foundations. Would be nice if this, Black Ice and all T3 fences came in spiky and non spiky varieties.

1 Like

This might not be helpful (depending on your play-style, I can’t remember if you said you were official server or not), but in the immediate, there is a server setting to increase the radius as of Patch 34 part 2.

the bonus of the medium armor is survival, that’s why I figured functionality isn’t your priority, sadly, I have to tell you that the bonus of the light armor is acc, so this whole set is useless aswell, funcom really has talent for stuff like this^^
even though acc 40 CAN be very powerful

heavy armor is strength

Ah, thanks. Nope, I just didnt buy the dlc yet, as I dont currently play. I will most likely get the dlc once I start playing again.

Crap. Nice for farming tons of iron and else stuff where survival brings a benefit (faster+lower loss of durability), but otherwise…

But hey, that means another set for heavily armored people. I guess they will be happy. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry…this armor was intended to be used…in regions where it’s hot?

Then why is your entire show case showing it as something for the North? A bit…confusing advertising there, in my opinion but…thank you for answering.

I’ll admit, I wasn’t super into the new building pieces (spikes are very hit-or-miss for me), but then I saw what they look like on the inside and daaaaaaaang. Those are really cool.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.