New DLC armor bug

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bug
Region: USA

Both the armor sets from the new DLC require heavy padding to make. One should be medium and one should be heavy, like on PC, right?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Go to an armor bench
  2. Try to make armors

Screenshot_20191009-085655_Gallery Screenshot_20191009-085724_Gallery

1 Like

Hello @momma_jibi, thank you for bringing this to our attention!

They are both heavy armors.

@hugo I believe a look at the temperature protection is in order as well as one is heat and the other cold.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s a problem. It’s good to have options.

Not on PC, they aren’t. On PC, one is medium and one is heavy. And no other PS4 DLC has had double heavy armors as a release.

Huh, I will recheck, I play PC. I know when crafted they seemed to have the same carry weight.

The dev stream said they were both intended as heavy.

One only takes medium padding and the other takes heavy. I made both the same day it was released.

Dark Templar only takes medium padding. Has medium armor rating.

Guardian takes heavy padding, is medium armor rated.

Both set chestpieces are 112 armor. Which, I’m pretty sure, is medium rating, not heavy. I think this because the Royal armor set, Flawless, is rated the same as these armors, and the Royal Armor is medium armor by default.

So, either both sets are meant to be heavy, in which the armor rating on both would be wrong because the other medium armors have the same armor rating as BOTH of these, OR there is a heavy and a medium and the armor ratings are wrong for one of them, OR both sets are intended to be medium and the requirement of heavy padding is a mistake for the Guardian set.

FYI, newly crafted epic sets of both new DLC armors for me, no mods, PC. Both seem the same as far as armor +/- Agility variation, same as an existing mixed heavy set. All took Heavy mats for me to make. Mine looks like what I expected.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.