New dungeon idea?

Hear me out, what about making use of the three ward towers , ghost, god and sand by making them each mini dungeons that each give you a one use key that you need to use to unlock a new dungeon on the map. Ghost could be filled with wrights, god could be somewhat filled with corruption and trapped snake men and sand could be filled with undead or even climbing puzzles but each need to be cleared from bottom to top to get the key and maybe even some unique loot chests or something to keep players actively going back to each of the towers?

2 Likes

Why not have the easiest tower give you a key to unlock the next tower, and the second tower gives you the key to unlock the last tower?

3 Likes

It does seem like the Wardtowers were made for future content. Those doors seem to be more than just plain old doors and why would there be towers with really nice graphic design. Seems like a good place to make some sort of ‘dungeon’.

2 Likes

Yeah, there may be content coming for the Wardtowers. Might be something that comes with 3.0, who knows.

1 Like

Well the idea I had was that U would need to collect the a key out of each tower to open up a new dungeon and after doing so you would have to reclear the towers to reclear the dungeon

1 Like

Wardtowers are used in the Savage Wilds map and definitely have some cool uses as small dungeons. The way they do it there is there is a few bosses you can kill for keys in two of the towers and the third one has more doors than keys that lead to little loot rooms. You choose the kind of loot you want by going to specific rooms.

1 Like

How about a dungeon that you have to climb down into either with a rope or cliff scale ?

Or a dungeon you need to be 50 corruption or more to open the door too?

1 Like

I think one of the wardtowers I’ve seen on the map I mentioned has a chain you use to climb up. It was a really cool idea.

1 Like

Savage wild has a dungeon - two or more, come to think about it - hidden in wells, reachable by climbing and so on. Check it out, it’s a cool map.

1 Like

Yep, many little secrets like moveable boards hiding chests and entrances. There’s even a whole altar that moves and hides a secret below :slight_smile:

I like the main Conan experience though with least influence of admin control unless someone breaksva majpr rule. The added modded stuff does sound fun , but the loot cant be transferred back to the main game servers :pensive:

You don’t need to transfer back. Savage Wilds has the best of both maps. And nearly none of the RNG of Siptah.

I call it Exiled Lands 2.0 and if you play it, you will see why.

2 Likes

Will give it a try.

Kinda feel like this topic went way off track haha but yeah any word from the funcom Devs about this idea could be cool.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.