New Funcom Survey

Excellent idea peoples, you have my support on this one! I should clarify first that I do not think that any of these areas are bad, and every biome in this game is beautifully designed. Rather the aforementioned ones just do not have anything unique to set them apart from their counterparts, and there are few extrinsic motivators to go to those areas aside from a a nice leisurely wander. Some different resources or enemy types would set them apart and incentivise us to go to them more frequently.

[u]Swamp/Jungle (swungle) biome[u/]
Let us expand upon @DeaconElie post here. Now here is the thing, I really like the northern jungle (swamp), but it just looks too similar. Back some 4 years ago now I suggested some possible biome additions myself, one being a Darkmarsh (Bog) concept biome.

Now of course I am not insinuating that Funcom should change it to look like my own design, but it is just one example of how the swamp could look, and how the swamp and jungle area could look like 2 very different and distinct biomes, as opposed to one very large one.