New map might gives clues to the Age of war story

The first map is very much the exiled lands (you can tell by the landmarks) But i noticed the 3 markers placed on top. And there’s some interesting map details. And then there’s all the smaller rectangle map markers with dots/locations placed next to them. Locations for treasure?

1 Like

One of those locations has Ancient Lemurian statues, Dagon’s Descent. The other two look like the Sobek Cult’s cave, and King’s Niche. Not sure if they will change in later acts. But there is also an opening in The Unnamed City’s northern wall, east of The Silvermine.

1 Like

There’s been a door at the back of Gallamans Tomb that STILL is not being used. Really no reason for it not to be used, it would be perfect, but it’s not. So although I know of the door you are referring to when it comes to things like these I never hold my breath that they will actually do anything with them.

3 Likes

Nope, nope, and nope.

The lower-right marker is pretty much on top of the Gate of the Moon. The Descent of Dagon is on that almost-island northwest of it.

The other jungle marker looks to be close to the Eastern Barracks, a little west of it, perhaps as far as halfway to the Deckswab’s Retreat, but no farther.

The northwestern marker is quite clearly a bit north of Lakewatch.

No idea what’s supposed to be in those locations, though.

2 Likes

My main base is in the cove near pitfall pass across from deckswab’s retreat, so I know that area pretty well. It absolutely looks like the eastern barracks. Man… if that’s true, I know some people that are gonna be sad to watch their stuff despawn. :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.