New part of the map idea

Ofcourse you can. I will post you more if you want and when I make my next expedition to the outer rims😇

2 Likes

warmaker dungeon is located at 7/8 (the group of 4 skulls on the left)

and jhabbal sag is at O/P outside of the map on the south

and I did not list both dungeons because they both did not reserve ‘usable’ map space

sunken city:

now we should have all dungeons listed :wink:

I think we reached the limits of the Unreal Engine to do dynamic textures (for expanding the map). Meaning the underlying code is running at interpreter speed and not at a fully compiled speed. Without further details
 https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/ue4-on-github.

The vampire suggestion reminds me of the Skyrim disease. Imagine not being able to cure it. This is more like how to play Exiles on multiplayer mode with likeness of single player PVE Skyrim. Does it fit?

Hmm. A bigger map with PvP doesn’t fit. I mean look at it with only 40 players capped. It will be harder to run into someone else with bigger and bigger maps. Smaller maps provide an easier means to fallout
 Survive. Build. Dominate.

Maybe there will be PVE only areas (on the same map with PvP areas). How much fun is there in watching a player do PvP in the starter area? It can be fun to mix them on the same map. The fallout details needs more work.

1 Like

You kind of still forgot the (exception of the rule!) scorpion dungeon under B6
 :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I like that name for it BiJay (the Outer Rim), especially as a guy who is partial to Star Wars. And you are correct, I have built in the Outer Rim a number of times now, and in my own subjective experiences at least, everything functions normally there.

Thanks BiJay, I am curious. The Witch Queens Palace is located below the map isnt it? Just checking, but memory serves me correctly, so is the Sunken City dungeon? Im sure that is why it experiences Sandstorms. The reason I ask is in response to a concern expressed by @Shadoza. Because surely others have built above the Sunken City and it still respawns
!? Especially on heavily populated servers.

I have held lingering fears that this may be the case for a while now. Especially now, over a year after release when the bulk of sales have slowed right down. The best we could hope for at this point, and its a looonnng shot, is that they have actually been doing some of these transformations in secret for sometime now, and are planning a cherky surprise for us! Well a guy can dream. :smiley:

I say this with no exaggeration, thete is some truly impressive landscape in the North Eastern Outer Rim @TheLOLxd2. Scenery and even interesting natural lsndscapes which are a dreadful shame to keep hidden.

Edit- sorry @Testerle, I missed your post showing their locstion. My bad. :crazy_face:

1 Like

The least I can do is upload it to the wiki, which I have done: https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/File:Sunset_beyond_the_mountains.jpeg

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.