New recipes can be learned but not crafted

Yes, but like said, this is without ANY MODS at all !

I mentioned it about 3 times in my different posts, i don’t post bugs without testing and try without mods.
Also several new DB’s, so corrupted DB can’t be the case nor.

But i found the problem, there isn’t simply no journal at all showing up for me.
All i have i this totem here:

Like you can see, it say me aso learned Skulltaker, and this was the way it worket on testlive.
So what ?
I will verifie files, and if needed destinstall my testlive client. we never know ! :joy:

Ok, while i hate things i don’t understand, i couldn’t help me and set up an other DB today, a new char again, and did an other run for this mysterious skulls here in the live-build.

The thing for me was, all was fine on testlive, and here… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: they wanted show up.
Checked all steps, and definitively, all was fine, all here, all but the damn book. Why ?

So, i checked integrity of my game-file, after all it was a big patch once more. And see, what’s here ? the book !!!

Sure not the first time we have to handle books sinking in ground, isn’t it ? But that’s.
Happy i was not the testlive client making some bad things.

So problem solved, at least for me !

CHECK YOUR GAME-FILES BY STEAM ! if this problem happens to you.

I’ll send the words to my friends also plagued by this issue.

PS:
Ah yes, @Narelle in a answer posted a wiki link. In this link there is an admin tp that should bring you to the summoning place.
But, tp is wrong, it leads you to the breach, so a correction needed here to. Thanks !

1 Like

Glad you resolved the issue. I will take a look at the coordinates in the wiki page.

1 Like

Looks there is a missing number, or hidden by the picture beside.

I have tested the coordinates. Worked just fine, was teleported right next to the book. Maybe, you typed sth wrongly or sth, I don’t know. It doesn’t matter though, all worked out at the end.

Copied it, so maybe browser related, do know.
Not really important to me, but thanks for the check ! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.