Next cache ? Pretty please?

Reminds me of auxiliary weaponry, which will probably don’t come back.
Good thing, i hated that rocket jump, it was sin.
There is still room for an egyptian cache, despite everything that has already been released on that theme.
Something more arabic then, 1001 nights theme.

I think I remember they’re saying that aux weap will be returned eventually but in different shape.

If I remember correctly they said aux weapons are being redesigned as actual weapons? Can’t remember it if was Tilty or Scott Junior who said/wrote that.

I know that’s what was said, however redesigning them as actual primary/secondary weapons as opposed to aux weapons sounds like a crap ton of work. Something that the devs have stated is that they want to focus entirely on getting S2 going which is why Tilty said that it was either get the missing dungeons (as elites) and raids in the game or work on S2. I don’t see why they would redesign them this way instead of just rethinking the approach to using them as Aux weapons. The entire reason why the devs stated that aux weapons were a “failure” was because there were only three or four skills that were used by 99% of people. If you ask me, that’s just a game design reality. Getting everything balanced and equally viable is virtually impossible. Most games have “best in slot” skills and abilities. It’s just reality.

2 Likes

Hell with have that with the 9 weapons right now. We have god tier weapons like hammer and then we have meme tier weapons like Blade.

1 Like