Next cache ? Pretty please?

Hi

I’d like to know if we’re going to have a new item cache soon, because i already have everything this current cache contains since a few months.

The future of PvP in SWL

Yes, we’ll cycle in a new cache soon.

Soon™️ - Fixed that for you.

Yes of course how silly of me

you have been misinformed

:soon: Fixed your fix :smiley:

YES! :templar: :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Dear Little Friend,

Are you in the next cache? I miss you. Please come back.

Sincerely yours,
Vandelay

Or did I just trick you into informing me :slight_smile:

Hell at this point I’d settle for looping back to the Agarthan Cache.

I’m interested in new stuff, too, but…pretty please? :heart: It never got an alt version (and I never got the wonderful outfit…and if we loop back, my partner might eventually have a chance at getting those sci-fi pistols that she is quite upset she never managed to get).

New cache is needed…just hope its not a MiB themed one for the Agents release. :roll_eyes:

Question to devs : Is it technically possible to make a cachenado event in which they are all avaliable from the ones we previously saw ?

I can sell you few old caches, if you want. :rofl:

Fun fact, they listed “New Story Content Cache” in the Financial report so guessing it will be theme around season 2

Ah-ha! so I wasnt the only one that saw that :face_with_monocle:

Oh yes… it will be ours! :heart_eyes:

SEASON%202

I predict the next Cache will have agent Phatz in it… (you heard it here first) :sunglasses::ok_hand:

People that know me from discord are aware that I am well informed about the next cache…

…definitly Kawaii cache, no doubt.

Tempting, but I don’t think I’d be able to afford/trade for the older ones. :sweat_smile: