Next dlc? We cant wait. ☺️

When will the next DLC for components come?

We can not wait to build new antique buildings.
:slight_smile::v:t4:

5 Likes

Or new wooden ones for our viking longhouse. Eighter way, i want it, like yesterday.

8 Likes

I have both year one and year two.
They are really great.
We have already built a lot from the other materials.
Also from the normal things.
:v:t4:

Medium Cold Accuracy Armor. “Fingers Crossed”.

Otherwise I’m holding slightly off until its tested. I love the look of Turan but the gates are off kilter and placeables seem to sink.

I just want go make sure first that these issues are taken care of.

That being said if they have more placeables I could easily be swayed

4 Likes

Please dont forget those precious placeables, I can never seem to get enough if them.

10 Likes

Riders of Hyboria Pack.

If the season 2 ad is in order, then that is next. I hope it has mou… just kidding :slight_smile:
Seriously, i could do with no new pet skins, and more place-ables for the RP and non PVP peeps. I always enjoy the art of the new weapons. Some way more than others. And Armor looks as well.

6 Likes

I’m hoping we get new building pieces and a huge AI/Thrall overhaul soon.

But for DLC, yeah, I could go for some more placeables and new armor looks.

10 Likes

I wonder if some of the thrall wish-fors will be a DLC: naming, emotes, clothes rather than armor, etc. Maybe including character appearance changes. It would make sense. Things like that are not a necessity to play the game.

1 Like

I’m hoping for a Darfari and or Stygia pack by the end of year 2.

3 Likes

More Nordheimer looking stuff for my inner Viking and anything and everything brutal and evil. My excitement is increasing at an alarming rate. Hope they announce something very soon!

5 Likes

Would love Vendhyan. Game needs some color and that culture gives a ton of color. Gold work and a ton other metal crafts.

All of the building pieces and placeables they come up with look amazing so I’m sure what ever it is it will be good.

The armor they’ve done so far looks great too but I would love to see some thing more Savage and barbarian like. We have enough rich imperial type armor now.
Let’s get some skin, straps and sandals.

2 Likes

That is a awesome idea.

1 Like

Yesss please no more pet skins. Pets are worthless garbage

1 Like

A light cold acc armor will be very welcomed.

4 Likes

I am still holding out hope for a Riddles of Steel 2 dlc pack, one which will focus more on weapons and armour than its predecessor. One which features Thorgrims warhammer, Valericas sword, Subotais bow and most importantly of all…Conans Fathers sword!! And of course FULL armour sets too. While I doubt we would (hypothetically) get it this close to the first pack, I hope it will find it into our hands somewhere down the line. The vast majority of the player base want these items, please make it happen! We want THIS…

3 Likes

DLC? How about finishing the game. We still lacking sorcery.

4 Likes

Bryan! Long time, no see!

Not long enough…

2 Likes

Conan has never used witchcraft. Do u have ever seen this movie?