Njoror Battleborn Still Bugged. Why it's bugged detailed inside as well as solution

Game mode: All Modes
Type of issue: Spawn Bug
Server type: All Types
Region: All Regions

The named thrall known as Njoror Battleborn still doesn’t spawn.

Detailed in the screenshots provided are precisely why it’s bugged.

Having quite a bit of Unreal Engine knowledge and having used your dev kit for quite sometime I can say with certainty that this is why it’s bugged.

In the image below the NPC is listed in the data table file “WeightedSpawnTableRow” in the WeightedtableID column as HeirsToTheNorthArmorer_RandomLegendary.

The way you guys have wrote up tables with other named NPC’s shows us just how this is bugging out.
We see this pretty clearly with the Smelter named NPC that spawns in the same village. Alot of other named spawns on the map follow the same logic and actually spawn, whereas Njoror is wrote differently, which is whats causing his spawn to freak out and not occur.

The way these tables work is that once you put something into “NextWeightedTableID” it refers to the table ID listed rather than referring to itself, meaning it passes up the spawn ID listed and references HeirsToTheNorthArmorer_Legendary instead, however said table does not exist. So nothing ends up spawning.

Below is how the smelter is wrote into the spawntable. As we can see it doesn’t reference another table where the smelter is placed, meaning it isn’t overridden, and will actually spawn that NPC class.

Proposed Solution:

Simply removing HeirsToTheNorthArmorer_Legendary from the “NextWeightedTableID” column within the “WeightedSpawnTableRow” data table file and setting it to “None” should fix the problem entirely.

I hope this was helpful and thank you for your time.

12 Likes

Nice work. :grinning:

please let it be so simple and please just get it fixed because daddy needs his epic flawless Vanir armours.

Updated main post with images.

1 Like

@Tascha this is important and the work is done for you.

Please Read

1 Like

Admirable engagement. Bravo!

Let’s hope that solves the problem

I applaude you mate, not only for taking the time to figure that out but also to provide a solution as well.

Hope FUNCOM will fix that or at least send you some Kudos unlike the one pointing out typos in the purge tables.

Solid work. I can confirm that your Proposed Solution is correct. I did this exact thing back in late July for my Thrall mods (like the one found here)

looked at your csv, do you know if Werk of the Lost Tribe spawns? His syntax in the csv isn’t analogous to the other legendary armorers?

Looks like I changed that one too (per my .csv). My notes I have down for him that he was a successful spawn when I was doing test runs with the 100% guarantee spawn. I’ll start up the game and go check here in a minute.

furthermore… does your mod have the votaries named armorer… and if yes, where would siesse blacktoung spawn?

Votaries, neither myself or the person who helped me make the mod (Leeux) could find. Pretty sure he is an unused Thrall.

Yup, found Werk. I forgot that I made several fixes to the Forgotten Tribe, but that I couldn’t find a few of them despite the corrections.

Werk does spawn. Another clan and myself have him on official server. Just a very low spawn rate.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.