No character voice sounds or enemy sounds

Game mode: Online Official & Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: 1

[Describe the bug here]
No character grunts or any voice during attack combos. No battle cries or dialogue from enemy npcs or hisses/roars from enemy animals. Have tried maxing out all volumes, maxing out specific volumes while muting others, reinstalling the game twice once as a clean install, checked for audio errors on my pc, updated all drivers, tried different character voices. Currently using a wireless usb headset. This just recently started happening after leaving the game for a few months.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Load the game in any way.
  2. Use combos
  3. Don’t hear any sound from character

This is happening for me too. Noticed it right away because I rely on noisy emotes like Cheer and Wardance to get people’s attention. I hope this is actually a bug and not an intended change!

Funcom, I am having the same problem, It just started after the patch. Please fix it immediately. It is a horrible game, with no character sound or monster sounds. Please do not ruin this game

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and it’s been fixed. It will be patched soon.
Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

I’m having the exact opposite problem. My main base has probably 100 posted guards throughout (the base takes up half a grid block on the map). Thralls nonstop moan and grunt and stuff. Every time I walk into the kitchen, the four guards there sound like they’re having rough male on male…uh…bonding time. It’s insane. And it doesn’t stop. My wife thought I was looking at ■■■■. Is anyone else having this problem? I signed up for forums just now to post this because omfg make it stop please

Same problem to me. Online or Single, female or male and any voice asset it doesnt matter. Will they even fix it?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.