No Sorcery buff for Season 2

Very dissapointing to see you leave sorcery in such a bad shape…

what happened mate?

Lightning Storm doesn’t do 100,000 damage on a near miss anymore. Exacerbated by a bug (that was fixed) that allowed a bolt to clip through and hit the ground in the middle of a base and wreck everything around it.

They should have left it just like that on Single Player! At least until I went to the Mounds and wreck havoc upon those pricks, cooking them alive with lightnings!
:rofl:
I’m joking, obviously. That spell was OP as…
But now it’s kind of worthless it seems…

Ironically it wouldn’t do that much damage to a person. I think it was 256 on near miss and 512 on direct hit to a NPC/Player. Or reversed, I can’t remember.

But direct hits for buildings was 6,000 damage. For some reason it was 100,000 on a near miss and progressively got less if I read it correctly. But still enough destruction to blow up a 3x3ish square of T3 foundations.

Couple with the bug, it could blow a 3x3 square at a weakspot (that normally wouldn’t be a weakspot against normal attacks) and tear down half a building.

I was joking @Taemien , but yeah, that thing couldn’t stand. I knew it was good against buildings, but not so much against npcs, which made it just a fun gimmick for pve. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.