Nordheimer Armors not showing up in Improved Armorer's Bench

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: EU

I have the “Nordheimer Armors” feat, as well as the “Vanir Settler Epic” feat. I checked the improved armorer’s bench for the vanir settler set, but they do not appear in that list. The vanir epic settler set does appear.

This is strange, because the vanir settler set is lower level than the vanir epic set. It is rather annoying to have to build an armorer’s bench just so I can create the lower-tier sets. I’d have thought the improved armorer’s bench would give me the opportunity to craft all lower-tier armors. It kind of defeats half of the purpose of having an improved armorer’s bench in the first place.

I have a named armorer. Tried switching her out for a T3 armorer, but nothing changes.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Unlock feat “Nordheimer Armors”.
  2. Build Improved Armorer’s Bench.
  3. Look for “Vanir Settler”, “Vanir Fur”, and “Vanir Heavy” armor sets. They should not be found, which is where the bug is at.

There aren’t lower-tier versions of any other armor on the improved bench, are there?

I’ve noticed this too

things like the sandstorm mask are also craftable only in the regular armorers bench

Or the upgrade kits, that’s what kills me. Have to keep the normal bench around for the sole purpose of making bulk plating or armor reduction or whatnot. The blacksmith crafts them in either bench, why not the armorer?

So should named thralls only be able to make the Flawless versions of items? I know it’s redundant, But I’d like to be able to make the exceptional versions with named thralls too -more importantly I’d like to be able to repair exceptional items with named thrall benches, because why is that not an option.

I think you’re probably alone on that wish. No desire to make exceptional armor, it’s flawless epic or nothing. I used to make some regular flawless for our lower tier guards back when we had a couple thousand guards, but with the thrall limit coming everyone is in the best armor possible. Plus I would hate to have to scroll past all that stuff in the bench.

I’m playing solo on the online server (i.e. not in a clan). I’m not in a very high-level spot and I do not intend on changing that. I’m fine with not having the very best gear, so I would still enjoy being able to create lower-tier gear at the improved benches.

I can see good points for both sides, though.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.