enyone now were Nordheimer berserker spawns?
They aren’t in game. Tho, I had some really amazing people answering this question when it was my very own a few years ago. I no longer have access to the thread due to getting rid of my original account unfortunately. I do however know that they aren’t on the Exile map, unless something has changed that I am unaware of. Best you’ll get is an Admin Spawned one on a Private Server or Offline game unfortunately.
Do you mean Cimmerian Berserker ?
Nordeimers have Yanos , Lian , Dina and Freya . Freya and Lian have their own camps , Yanos is a rare spawn , and Dina has 2 or 3 main spawns .
Cimmerian Berserkers however spawn at the mount of the dead . Their main spawn is to the lake between the blue skeleton camp and the camp where the priest is . However you will find many spawns inside the Village too . The camp where the priest is , is a good bet for Dalinsia too , so far the most beloved thrall ever , but she spawns very rare . Tomorrow I’ll try to send you photo with the exact location of the main Berserker spawn , it will be easier to find them
Nordheimer Berserker are found in the Admin Panel under:
Tho they share the same title of Berserker within the name as the Cimmerian Berserk, they are not one in the same.
@Zeb ,3 years and I still learn something new , so … either I am slow (very possible) , either this game is great
Hahahaha, YOU and ME both.
He is Janos!
I always name him János if I catch him. It’s a Hungarian name.
(I don’t know if the devs know that is a hungarian name and they intentionally named him Janos, but their keyboard doesn’t have the á letter so devs here is the letter: á)
Manos the taskmaster is a Greek name , Mitra on the other hand is the woman’s place that the babies grow inside , I did my best to keep it civil
From english wikipedia :
The names (and occasionally also some characteristics) of these two older figures were subsequently also adopted for other figures:
- A vrddhi-derived form of Sanskrit mitra gives Maitreya, the name of a bodhisattva in Buddhist tradition.
- In Hellenistic-era Asia Minor, Avestan Mithra was conflated with various local and Greek figures leading to several different variants of Apollo-Helios-Mithras-Hermes-Stilbon.
- Via Greek and some Anatolian intermediate, the Avestan theonym also gave rise to Latin Mithras , the principal figure of the first century Roman Mysteries of Mithras (also known as ‘Mithraism’).
- In Middle Iranian, the Avestan theonym evolved (among other Middle Iranian forms) into Sogdian Miši , Middle Persian and Parthian Mihr , and Bactrian Miuro (/mihru/).[ citation needed ] Aside from Avestan Mithra, these derivative names were also used for:
- Additionally, the Manichaeans also adopted ‘Maitreya’ as the name of their “first messenger”.
ok. to bad, thx.
I now, irelly mean Nordheimer. manny think i ask wrong, but im not
they change things all the time, hard to now exaktly everyting.
Censur for the internet, i like it.
As far as I know and understand they never existed to the vanilla map , only at the admin chooses , like bronze coins . Yet maybe , just maybe they exist in the game and spawn as purge Thralls . Yet all these years I never meet one …(more than 100 purges on North )
If you still interested about Cimmerian Berserker spawn location tell me to send photos
If you play on the wild lands map, they spawn in most big nordheimer camps, North of the big lake.
Vanilla, one used to spawn at the mini-tower at Stormwatch. Lethal and hilarious.
Thx for the offer, but i now theres locations
what is “wild land map”?
It’s a mod for PC, called Savage Wilds.
I just got one on that map. And she has a +5 survival, -3 strength perk at level 10, and a +3 accucary perk at level 15.
I think I do not even have to mention I let her die to hyperboreans