I adore the Nordheimer races, would love to see a DLC pack revolving around the two!
The Aesir and Vanir.
- New building pieces for the northern regions, strong carved spruce pieces, roofs being a thatch wood mix maybe (yes I know the frontier pack is carved but the outer armoured tile doesn’t look very pleasing).
- Would love to see more banners like a Ymir one.
- Tables and benches with nordheim style carvings, runes, Ymir, Atali.
- Nordheimer style throne
- More nord looking shields.
- More Nordheimer themed armour pieces with rune embossments on the chests providing froze resistance.
Religious Ymir Emote:
- Raising a right fist to your chest or thumbing your right fist of your chest.
Hair & Tattoos:
- More braided/ beaded hair styles.
- Rune tattoos.
- Ymir tattoo.
- Atali tattoo.
- Tameable Mammoth used as pack animal
Few more things outside the DLC I’d love to see:
- Planceable foliage decor, trees, bushes, plants, climbable vines.
- Lion Mob.
- Vulture Mob.
- Easier way to remove mob spawns from an area if needed.
- A northern NPC settlement.
- Cape/Cloaks with added slot.
- Dual wield swords.
- Being able to set alliances with other clans mechanic e.g: Alliance chat, do less damage to members, on/off options to allow building, opening chests on each others territory.
- Another sitting emote, would rather my female wasn’t sitting with her legs spread maybe with the legs folded to the side and propping themselves up on one hand?
- Fixing the crossarms emote so you sway when walking in this pose.
Edit: Just to make it clear I do know there are no such things as Vikings in the Conan Universe, however it is the closest IRL type reference I can give to mirror the same building styles, armor styles etc.
But yeah! Would just really like to see some Nordheimer love! Can’t stop playing this game currently sitting at 799 hrs played and I have no intention on stopping anytime soon!
What would you like to see?!