Now I know how PVP feel

I moved home in real life and was impossible to log on to keep my base from decaying on an EU official PVE-C server.

Finally got on today and everything gone, except some fighters and at least my favourite horse.

Now I know how it must feel on full PVP when you get wiped by other players.

If for any reason I cannot be online due to something can Admin be contacted to stop the decay?

3 Likes

Sorry my friend :pensive: but Funcom does not offer anything like that. :confused:

3 Likes

The game doesn’t offer any option to disable the decay for a specific building. It’s a server-wide option.

On a private server, you could contact an admin and ask them if they could periodically refresh your base, but not on an official server.

On official servers, your best protection against decay is to have a clanmate.

3 Likes

Thanks guys.

All those months of work, lots of named thralls and treasures all gone argh. I think some of the surviving handful of thralls were protected as floating in water.

Oh well, better get back to basics with stone tools and start again.

4 Likes

You’ll find out how fast you can get it all back…and how much you learned in the process. I love rebuilding just for that fact.

5 Likes

Next time, take someone you trust in your clan and he can log in to refresh your base!

3 Likes

i was hospitalized for 10 days and teached my wife to log in to refresh. She gets angry with me because the busty dancers. LoL

6 Likes

Yes already rising from the ashes, started naked again in the desert after being looted of my riches. Got a base and processes started already last few hours

5 Likes

Slightly off topic but I my wife talked me into playing a female character and she is not offended by bare b bs

3 Likes

Man i’m Brazilian and i can tell you that there women here very close to the conan dancers attributes kkk She was not really this angry, just at the lvl of give a noogie or two. She knows its only a game. Maybe she could make fun of me wishing that purple lotus potion could be real. My wife is short oriental woman and i avoid at all cost make her trully angry, instead of me my son who likes to test her patience, but she is more patient with him. He does not like conan, other day he told me that his base in minecraft is much better than mine in conan. We are used to play Trine 4 togheter, and CupHead also Lunch A Palooza, that he loves.

2 Likes

She’s very fine. I have played with a few Brazilian fellows before one also new Portuguese which helped out alot. Did you use a mod or spawned her in skin tone and texture looks better than I find on ps4.

1 Like

Ps5 that explains the better picture. My Greek friend sent screen shots of my character I’m in the States I like his version better :slightly_smiling_face:

Off-topic again, but I find it strange how named fighter male thralls all have the smallest chode penises. Is this to avoid denting some male egos? Haha

Well… there are other things… but “plenty” might be a stretch.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.