NPC corpses visually dissapear after server restart

Platform: PC
Game mode: Online Private
Region: NA
Server type: PvP
No name/number/IP provided, the streamer does not want stream snipers.

Report by FooFightersGirl

This started happening after not being able to connect for a bit. The server likely restarted.
Now in some cases, here in Sepermeru, bodies visually dissapear - you are not able to see the corpse, but you are able to see its tag, loot it and mine it (for its heart)

Because stream snipers? What is wrong with you? How saying if you are on single player/pvp or pve etc would make it possible? There are thousands of servers with the same characteristics.

What do you mean by that? I thought it happened when the server restarts (your title)?

What do you mean by that? The bodie disapear, but you can see the corps, loot it and mine it: you’re making none sence!

Read that [PC] Conan Exiles Bug Report Guidelines
and provide more details.

Just saying, I wanted to note the specific server so someone could jump on it and look.

There’s not much more to reproducing it. It’s only happening to some bodies too, so it’s hard to guess for me what is causing it.

Edit: I asked for the other details and changed the wording. I made the post while watching the stream and I do have other things to do in the meantime, so I’m holding back on that.

Otherwise, I am trying to think about what could have happened, not how the quality of my post is.

There seems to be more issues happening after the server disconnected them for a bit. her stream partner apparently became invisible just now. I’d have to make a seperate thread on that, but I can’t see their side of the stream. Oh well.

Hey there,

Our team is aware of this issue and they’re looking into it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.