NPC follow you for miles now?

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: [Bug | Performance]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [EU]

Earlier I could outrun Hyenas etc at lvl 56, but yesterday some spiders followed me from all the dessert area. When i look back once i ran i can see they stop and respawn, same as my camel or pet does.

This is also how i lost my stupid camel, he respawned while i was running inside a yog pit.
Also the only pet worth taking out to farm and hunt is the grey wolf from the highlands, all the others die either in elevators, drawbridge or in some areas just die.

This is very annoying when u have them loaded with goodies. Maybe you can fix this so they dont try to “be close to you all the time” but can respwan say in 5 seconds after we use elevator etc.

ALSO my placed pets Guards keep falling through the floor inside my castle, when i tried upgrading to the new build blocks i couldnt because i found multiple pets inside the ground. Major bug issue. This is on official server 1036 PvE-C

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
4. ALSO my placed pets Guards keep falling through the floor inside my castle, when i tried upgrading to the new build blocks i couldnt because i found multiple pets inside the ground. Major bug issue. This is on official server 1036 PvE-C

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.