NPC Infamous Equipping/Un-equipping Bug

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bug
Region: U.S

This has definitely been a issue for a very long time. I just don’t understand why this simply cannot be fixed. I’ve seen it on all official servers I’ve played on and all unofficial. I would listen and not create another topic, except this issue hasn’t been fixed in literal years.
NPCS. NOT. FIGHTING.
The infamous equipping/unequipping glitch. The glitch that still plaques all battles you try to have on Conan Exiles multiplayer. Is there a fix coming soon? I read other topics and this and one from (excuse me if I’m wrong) May, 2018 says you guys where currently working on it. ??? ??? Where is it???
Thank you for your time if you read this. I made this account just so I could have a voice in this because I don’t understand how it still isn’t fixed, and the best results as a fix was someone telling us to try and not change weapons, or try and do this or that. This needs to be fixed. Maybe write it down?

2 Likes

Hello @Vrtxn, welcome to the forums!

We appreciate that you took the time to share your input with us, this is definitely an issue that can be very frustrating to deal with and we’ll be sure to poke the developers regarding it.

1 Like

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.