Nude Setting on Official PVE-C Server in EU

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Official server #1039 PvE Conflict, also #1038 PVE Conflict (same issue, another character)
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

Nude Setting changed automatically with the new patch. Since on EU official Server the Nude Setting is on “full”, I created my character this way, full nude. Now, after the new patch my character is not nude anymore, but with clothes, although server setting shows still “full” nude. How does that happend? Server Setting Issues? (And yes, I am 100% sure to have played nude before on this server, with this character, right from the start.)

Bug Reproduction:

n/a

Solved. For everyone having the same issue.
The problem was starting a single player game in the meantime. There the nudity setup was bugged and although it was put on “full nude” the single player changed it into “non-nude”. After resetting the options and starting the single player game several times new, till the “full nude” was available, it also changed the settings for the game on official server. That means, that every setup, made in the own single player game, overwrites the official settings on official server. I am not a coder, but that sounds crazy.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.