Official PvE-C Servers EU Not Working Properly

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance]
Region: [EU]

[Hello guys.
I’m currently playing on “Official server #3054 PvE Conflict” - PS4
And I’m having problems when I log-in. The problem is that every time I log in to the server I can’t move for several minutes. I can only jump or dodge, i can’t see doors, torches, benches.
Some times I see a few doors and a few benches and I’m able to run but my stamina is delayed.
Yesterday I got a blue screen and since that happened I can’t play normally anymore.
Stuff will load really slow, but when I start moving around my stamina is just broken, serious rubber banding issues.
I play with 2 other friends and they also have loading issues but theyr stamina is OK after 10mins.
I only have this problem in PvE-C servers I tested all 6 of the Official PvE-C in EU and they all broken to me.
I’m literally desperate I’ve been trying to play for a full day now and the only thing I can do in the PvE-C is run around with my stamina not working properly, my actions delayed and wow… It’s just so much frustration.
Plz… Someone tell me what could I do to fix this

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Join Official PvE-C EU
  2. Stuff will Load slowly
  3. Stamina won’t work properly
  4. Big delay in npc movement/actions

Yes I’ve tested all EU pve_c and I’m having same problem. My personal opinion is that is not a game issue but servers issue. Maybe something between gportal and ps4 servers. As the telecoms companies have cutted the width of band because the coronavirus, maybe is that. Idk, nobody has an answer for this by the moment. I recommend take it easy, play offline or maybe pass to other game for a while

1 Like

Thank you for your reply I will try to have some fun in the PvP servers and hopefully they can fix this asap

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.