Almost 1 Year now, and my problem still not fixed

Game mode: [ Online ]
Game type [ PvE-C ]
Problem: [ Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Portugal]

Hello everyone.

Im here once again after almost a year have passed. I did way to many complains in the past, waited
endless months and days for a fix to the problems in Ps4 - PvE-C.
I explained everything that was going on to Hugo, Gave him feedback when they crated a specific Testing server only to understand what is going on with the servers, and posted several Topics explaining what is going on with the PvE-C servers on PS4.
I eventually quited the game, but i keept an eye always entering in my server and checking if it works. Turns out almost a full year has passed and i got 0 fixes for my problems. I still cant play in PvE-C Servers because i get massive rubberbanding issues, Lag issues, Stuff dont loads, I cant move when i log in, And now i cant even log in anymore to check if the server is better, I cant even pass the loading screen now.
I would LOVE if someone could tell me what the F… is going on here. Its not just ME who cant play. I played with 2 other friends and they have the exact same problems. I would love if someone could fix this problems. OR if you can’t fix this problems at least give me the money i payd for DLCS, OR give me some sort of compensation. I payed for content that i cant use because you guys can’t fix the servers.
Its been almost a full year since i cant do anything in the servers. 1 YEAR without any Fix to my issues. PLZ have some respect for the players who are trying to support Conan and actually enjoy the game.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

2 Likes

They have a new place to report to now. fe3bb1e83d9148a154e7f1ab699c798090c98bcb_2_690x1226 seems like pve c pvp have new problems from when you on last I play on pve and running smoothly Ps4.

1 Like

Hi @ImLegend7z_PT,

Apologies for the inconvenience, as @sestus2009 stated, we have now a new system in place to help us address those kinds of issues. Please submit a ticket here:
https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Thanks. Already did and im now awaiting an answer.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.