The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

Warum so aggressiv? Keep calm

Es ist unnötig sich darüber zu ärgern , du kannst nichts daran ändern. geduldig bleiben,vielleicht kommt der Fix schon bald. Es gibt einige Spieler die einiges verloren haben. Es sind immerhin offizielle Server , nicht dein Eigentum.

@Andera LOL LOL LOL LOL

You may misunderstand the problem.
People dont want to play on just any PVE-C server, they want to return to the server that they have already been living on, some for several years.

And why would anyone in this siutation, with the game not working properly, be motivated to give the company any more money?
How would you feel if after playing for a year or two on the Siptah server you are on now, and then one day you cant log in?
How would you feel if the Company told you it will get fixed, eventually?

I mean its great that you are having fun, but this issue was a long known, well established issue, and only after a cascade failure of 90 % of the PVE-C servers, did the Company start working in earnest to address the issue.
Some people have not been able to log into their home servers for months now.

8 Likes

@Rollotomozi well said, THANK YOU

3 Likes

Oh dont worry i did not misunderstand the problem.

I know the problem very well.
https://forums.funcom.com/t/server-loading-problems/122307?u=imlegend7z_pt
https://forums.funcom.com/t/almost-1-year-now-and-my-problem-still-not-fixed/155653?u=imlegend7z_pt
https://forums.funcom.com/t/official-pve-c-servers-eu-not-working-properly/122519?u=imlegend7z_pt
I cant play PVE-C for over an Year now, and also lost several buildings and pretty much everything i owned in the official PVE-C server i played on :slight_smile:

Im not really asking anyone to buy it, im just sharing that the PVE-C servers are working on Siptah. The DLC is amazing and im having a blast of fun playing PVE-C Again.

I understand you guys not wanting to pay more cash to a company that cant fix a server for years now.

But hey maybe im dumb and gave them an extra 20$ + All the DLCS that i already have. But in the end what matters to me is that im having a ton of fun again and feels good to be back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The official server I was playing on disappeared from the update a month ago. I waited a month, but the server was not fixed, and it was not fixed in the siptah Island update. Now, there are only two official Asian servers for each game mode. I can’t even observe the bug. Because I can’t even connect. Please let me know how long I have to wait. Or, if you don’t want to, I’d rather give up.

:thinking:

I think someone has Stockholm Syndrome.

4 Likes

Funcom steals your money and doesnt fix issues that prevent you from playing then want you to buy siptah… while apologist share syringes with with funcom getting post taken down. This joke is real… this is not a week old issue, its been months and years for some this issue plagued our community…its only fair and I have the right to be upset!
I am DONE with this game and this forum!
Congrats funcom you lost a valued customer!

Peace and chicken grease!

3 Likes

I’ll be joining you soon, @RootsRemain . I’m 99% fed up.

3 Likes

Ich spiele seit 2018 und würde mich freuen wieder auf dem conan exiles pve c offiziell zu spielen. Es gibt kein vergleichbares Spiel. Nur kann man die Situation nicht ändern , jeder geht damit anders um. Siptah deswegen zu vermeiden wenn man es kaufen wollte wäre Unsinn, aber das ist eine Ansichtssache. Probleme kommen und gehen

For me it’s the same i wait until they fix this before I buy siptah. I don’t care about the 20 euro. I am not really interested in the siptah map but I will buy it for rhino saddles and stormglass.
And then I will try to finish my exile lands journey… I have the game from day one and was never able to finish it. Everytime something happens. I rent a server and that was a waste of money and time for one year becouse nothing works good. Lags and other massive problems.
After a while I started again on official pvec and than there was the loading screen…
If they can not fix this I am sure this will happen to the siptah servers to in a few month. And than you lose again everything and the same sh*t happens again …

I hope this and the new grafical issues will be fixed and than I will buy siptah and maybe i rent a server again.

1 Like

Ich bin ganz deiner Meinung

Decided to give Siptah a go while waiting to return to 3052, having a blast :partying_face::blush:

4 Likes

Du wirst es nicht bereuen😁

1 Like

Lol ’ I know we’re all on the same server ’ again! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Tried to say hi ’ but you run off ’ plus I was over encumbered :rofl:

I know sorry I was in a hurry to my hut because had some disconnecting problems :slight_smile: my hut is on the big island south of you guys, and some way to the north a bigger hut, let’s keep the spirit on 3052 on this server :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sad times friends.

As of this posting, 3827 will no longer load for me…

Edit- was able to login today 6/1

1 Like

Your Welcome to join us at Draconis’ as I’ve done for Siptah.
Go do your own thing and make your Amazing bases. We’re just be there to help if you need us!

Is there any update on this issue and when the fix is coming? @Community

3 Likes