Official server 1151 went offline

Thats the point everyone gets mad. The community is full with posts of disappeared servers. Just saying that they work on it is like “shut up sit down and wait until we fix it.” More than 24h without any helpful information. Absolutely ridiculous.

There are 2 Server of #1150

… what the f*** is going on there? I hope they are “dead” because they just crashed and there is no response. Otherwise me and my clan waste about 50+ hours of our life. Well done Funcom.

If you had fun its not a waste. If you say it like that games in general are a waste of time… and many other things too :slight_smile: but i get your point

Was good, but was about to be great untill the server went down :confused:

Still waiting!! How many Time We must waiting? 1150 offline !! Give some info!!!

1 Like

Give us some response about advance! Are you still working on it? or you’re working on apologies for server reset? It is really frustrating to wait like this!

So still no info in hear

Well i sent @Mashmellow a message asking is any one there at Funcom with a i linked in the messege to this Forum,

i thought they would reply hear in this forum or to me + this forum
i see it was just me so ill tri to pass it on some how as i dont know it using the link well work i will copy first.

"Hi there,

Unfortunately I do not have a time frame to when these servers will be fixed. 1149-1151 required more attention from the developers and they are currently working to fix the issue. Please keep a look out for more information soon."

Thats what i had in forum mail

https://forums.funcom.com/t/is-any-one-there-at-funcom/8762/2?u=ashman89

Please answer us Funcom :pray:

My guess another 12-24 hours :confused:

:disappointed_relieved:

Hi there everyone,

I am sorry that I had not reply to you all sooner. I can confirm that 1149-1151 have all crashed. We are working on getting them up and running but at this time I do not have a time frame for how long this will take. These three servers are having a more complicated issues and required further attention. Please keep an eye out for more info when it is available.

Correction, I was just told that these three server have all been fixed and turned on again!

YAY!

You all should be able to rejoin whenever you want. 1149 and 1150 have been rolled back to the morning of May 17th. 1151 was only rolled back to shortly before the crash occurred.

1 Like

THANK YOU :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

What about #1046 EU ? Cannot connect, says mismatch of versions. Please update we havebeen waiting 5 hours already.

#1058 is offline too now for a long time, whats the ETA on that?

I tried to join to 1151 but it doesnt show up in game’s server browser and in steam server browser it is still not responidng

1 Like

I was unable to see the server because I looked in favorites and now the server has different ip adress, that should be the reason why it didnt show up for me, thanks for fixing the issue it works now.

update: I had a bug after login. I was able to regain hp for attacking like a vampire or something. Relog fixed the issue, now I am just normal exile :smiley: this game should be still in EA…