Official server #1344 the server was attacked

I like this game very much, but unfortunately, I haven’t been able to enjoy it very well. Why? I don’t know why you can’t fix BUG properly.

I have reported many times in Steam that some players use plug-ins to destroy the balance of the game. What’s more serious is the use of plug-ins to attack the server, resulting in server paralysis, which has lasted for three weeks! Has been unable to log in the game!

At the end of June, I saw that you updated a new patch to repair BUG, which caused server paralysis due to building stacks. But until today, the server has been paralyzed. I know this is a very serious problem that exists universally! Why don’t you solve it?

Hey @Raindrop-ice

Welcome to our community.
In order for us to fix anything “properly” we might need it to be reported to us with the same level of accuracy. Please do take a look at this thread:

As this involved most probably an exploit, and as per our Community Guidelines, you might have to report this issue in detail to me or @Hugo.
Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.