Official server issues - Main thread

Hey everybody,

We received continued messages about some servers being unavailable tonight. Our team is aware and looking into it.
We’ll merge into this thread all the reports we got so our team can look into it more efficiently.
Please also report here if it happens again.

Server Went down and not coming back up for a while

1122 too

We’re aware and looking into it!

1 Like

Server 1200 crashed and is not going back up

my favori list 5 server same , down… not joıned…

We’re having issues with some of our official servers. It’s being investigated.

1 Like

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online official
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Misc
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP
Region: America

It looks like the server was never updated for the new patch, and has been showing as Invalid since the patch released, the server never restarted.

you try fully exiting out of the game so steam can update it?

Yes,

If you look under server lists for it it will show as invalid, there are multiple people who can’t log on since the patch.

yeah no one can even connect to the server i play on, just gets stuck in load screen then after 5 10mins says couldt connect… effing patch broke everything…

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Crash]
Server type: [PVP]
Region: [America]

[Describe the bug here] title says it all really, the server is up but no one can connect its been 0/40 players for about 30minutes now and alot of players are going to be losing alot of stuff because we wont be able to reclaim our bodies including myself

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.uhh click join?

We are currently looking into issues with some of our official servers. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

oh, hi kor :slight_smile:

Not to be THAT guy… but are you guys gona reimburse the stuff i lost due to this? cause i was transferring stuff from old base to new base and got stuck out literally in the cold, so my character has 100% frozen to death by now and all of my stuff left on dead body will have disappeared by now, would’t of died if server was up… was right outside my base when it crashed

Game mode: [official online)]
Type of issue: [Crash, again]
Server type: [PVP]
Region: [America]

[For the 2nd time today the server hit a big lag spike then disconnected everyone, server is still up but no ones able to rejoin the 2nd time today… lost my body 1st time… gona lose my body on this 2nd time…]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

yeah, going to need a form or whatever it is i gota do to get my stuff back… once is one thing but twice in 1 day no way, you are restoring my items… at the very least i just want my eggs i just bought back…

1 Like

It’s still down. first downtime is just 30-40 mins, 2nd downtime was about 3-4 hours. and now.

Game mode: (Online official)
Type of issue: Random Disconnect
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: [American)

Unsure what to say. The server has been good lately. We then suddenly all disconnected. This was without any type of warning or like the 10 minute reset mark. The game just stuttered and then said disconnecting. This resulted in a huge loss to my character as I’ll probably be dead upon the server uptime. While all replaceable items. I tend to lose more stuff in this fashion than I do any other way. Which is awful.

Please fix this.

1. Logged in
  2. Got attacked by wolves
  3. Weird stuttering and unable to fight the wolf
  4. Disconnection

I lost loot items that were expensove to make. This is the reason I never travel with legendary items anymore.

But then I made the silly decision to go out and brought some with me. Lost it all.

I’m wondering if it’s time to take a break.