Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Freeze, missing dialogue, missing Sound effects.
Server type: PvP
[Describe the bug here]
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Join server
- Run around doing general stuff.
- Freeze with no clear reason for why (Was running: freeze, pulled bound thrall: Freeze, opened map: freeze)
I have not tested if standing completely still is safe
How long it takes for it to freeze is quite random. Once I played for over an hour, but another time it froze 2 times in a row having only been in the game for less than 2 minutes each time.
After logging in after a freeze; I spawned in the desert instead of my bedroll for some reason.(Character continues to walk into danger on server) I walked to The Sentinels on my way up to get my gear and spoke to the guy there. No vocal dialogue,(or text) but I could grab the Emote. I noticed that the game lacked several sounds, but thought it a minor bug. I jumped into the water and the game silently froze again. OH yeah. Some ambient noise was there, but I don’t remember any music
- Logg in after a freeze where you were in dangerous territory and apparently died.
- Be put in the desert.
- Walk to The Sentinels while pondering the lack of sound effects.
- Talk to the guy there an realize he is a terrible conversationalist.
- Jump in the water to end your suffering.
Oh. The server was #1106 PvP and I verified the game files successfully (Game on Steam)
Also forgot to mention that an NPC attacked me with an invisible bow and sword. Still hurt though…