Official us ps4 pvp server 3561

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer] ONLINE
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc] DRASTIC LAG / CORRUPTION / DEFECT
Region: [Here] US EAST COAST

[Free text]

***On official pvp server ( PS4) 3561 I have noticed that despite being less populated and there being less structures built, the rendering is more than 150% slower than any of the other pvp servers I have played and am currently playing ( a total of 6 servers including this one). Also, the npc enemies not only wander from spawn points but also seem to create a “new spawn point” in doing so. Each day, even after reset I notice that Reapers end up spawning in the Galleon area and that Bosses stray from their intended locations. All activity seems to cease when walking away from an area creating a “frozen in time” effect. Example: I knock a thrall unconscious but do not enslave said thrall or place him on the wheel…I come back 6 hours later and that same thrall is still unconscious on the ground, right where I left him. One base which is larger than normal but smaller than others, literally takes about 7-9 minutes to render and staggers the entire server each time a player approaches it. Enemies simply do not attack for a full 1-2 minutes of standing right by them. These issues have been ran by every clan that remains on the server ( which is not many since most players were frustrated and left due to these issues) and I have been told that more than just myself have noticed and experienced these problems. Please give this server an individual once over. I know there is something more wrong with it than other servers that I play, daily.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Just play the server and you will notice within 3 minutes that this server is severly jacked compared to the other servers which are only moderately jacked.
  2. I posted this once before and Funcom completely ignored it despite stating that this forum is the best avenue to get results.
2 Likes

Have you reported this to Is your server unavailable? Use our report tool! ? If not, please do so.

I hope this gets fixed for you soon :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.