Offline Purges - Bug or Working as Intended

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [US]

[I am not sure if this is a bug, or working as intended. My Purge meter filled up at the end of last week. My usual game playing time ends before the purge window on my server. I have checked the log, and it appears that while I have been offline, the purge starts then ends a half dozen to a dozen times while I am offline. yet it appears that no Purge has actually taken place, as none of my structures have been attacked, and my Purge meter has not reset. Has there been a change to offline Purges ,or is this a bug?]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Fill purge meter
  2. be offline during the purge window
  3. review log to see multiple purge starts and stops with no visible effect to thralls and structures.
  4. verify purge meter has not reset.
1 Like

@Hugo or @Ignasi

I am just curious if this is a bug, or working as intended.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I not sure about the offline purge but it definitely not working properly I get a purges that never showed up and ones that have 1 wave that shows up and the rest are announced but nothing shows up scour the area and get message purge is defeated.

Offline purges in general are intended but what you are describing is a glitched purge. Several starts and ends, sometimes only seconds apart. There is no real way to fix this. On my last server I had one(!) normal purge in over a month

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.