Offline single player not working. Patch 2.4 Isle of Siptah

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Mods? Yes

Bug Description:

I go online and launch the game, all works fine, then I go offline and launch the game from Steam offline mode and it doesn’t let me play offline single player.

It keeps giving me the same error no matter what I do: “Steam online services are unresponsive.”
It seems like after patch 2.4 offline mode stopped working.

Expected Behavior:

Being able to play offline.

Installed Mods:

Exiles Compass, 300 level, Greater Camera Distance, Stack Size Plus V1.7.15, Aquilonian Females, Pickitup+, Fashionist V4.2.2, Less Building Placement Restrictions V7.2.9.

Active mods:
Exiles Compass, 300 level, Greater Camera Distance, Stack Size Plus V1.7.15, Aquilonian Females, Pickitup+, Fashionist V4.2.2, Less Building Placement Restrictions V7.2.9.

Steps to Reproduce:

Disconnect from Internet, start Steam on offline mode, launch Conan Exiles, try to play single player.

1 Like

Have you tried unplugging your cable to confirm that you are fully offline? It does work for me when I have no internet.

Yes, the computer is completely offline, I even put my computer on airplane mode.

Yesterday I checked the files integrity with Steam and all was verified, no problems there.

It’s so annoying, many people say that they don’t have any problems launching single player offline mode but some of us are having problems, it seems like the game keeps trying to reach Steam online services even if Steam is on offline mode.

When I launch the game offline I’m always greeted with a “Failed to log in” message. -.-

Indeed, just now I noticed that others are having the exact opposite experience, for them only offline mode works :thinking:

I guess steam being steam :woman_shrugging:

i found soultion for this , but its not good for evryone because you need just delete all save and start new game its work for me . I delete folder wiith save and then start new game wich you still ned once be online then offline mode work at least for me . sorry for me english.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.