Oh Lydia, Darling

I wasn’t expecting you so soon. Thanks FC for listening, and throwing us a second. Am I the only one who really wants to meet some of these agents?

6 Likes

She likes rum and has dps boni. Do we need more…oh yeah…and possessed by her grandma. Who probably was badass.

1 Like

Also: If you have 3k+ Achievement Points, you can get her Special Agent “Foil” Portrait from the good Doctor in Agartha for only 1k Anima Shards :smiley: A nice touch I think.

4 Likes

I dream one day in a distant future we will see all agents as NPCs in game and at least there will be one quest dealing with something from their past.

In reality i know it will never happen, because it would require a lot of new NPC models and a lot of voice recordings.

EDIT: If they would release this as some kind of Agents stories packs. Even slightly overpriced I would buy them all asap :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nobody buys sidestories! (Bought all the sidestories)

6 Likes

I know, but the name of the product was not the point :slight_smile:

I think if we give agents enough love and community fanart in form of 2d art, memes stories etc it would definitly become more viable. I already saw a maxwell chandler model.

1 Like

And she is a witch! Thank you Funcom :slight_smile:

The only thing her foil portrait does is add some sparkles around the edges. I kind of hope other agent “foil” drops have a bit more to them than just that, if we’re supposed to be excited about tracking them down.

2 Likes

They pretty much said straight up that the only thing special is that they are shiny. Which I’m fine with, it’s not like there is a huge price difference. They’re just shiny, like foil trading cards, they’re there for pride.

1 Like

I really, really want to kill her. And make her hurt beforehand. A lot.
#VeniceSewers #TheGirlIsGone

Note: It’s “bonus” (in Latin) or bonuses (in English). There is no such thing as “boni” in Latim.

Fortunately it’s a different Lydia. For on account I am right there with you.

1 Like

It was explained in the preview stream long before the agent system was even released that the foil versions were aesthetic only.

1 Like

Ah, indeed… just saw. Dang it.

But how do you KNOW she is a witch?

3 Likes

Well, it is not impossible that some of these agents are planned to show up in the main story at some point. I mean we’re only now getting payoff for the “New Jerusalem” line that has been in the game since 2012. Anything is possible and everything is true. :wink:

I know, but I thought it would be an actual visual change to the artwork of the themselves, not just a sparkly Instagram filter around the frame.

I am quite sure that (Phoenician Agent) Lydia is meant to be a future romantic love interest for our characters.

It’s really obvious from the way that she’s been written.

She’s like a Bond girl who will fall for our character and switch sides.

1 Like

No. Please, just no.

When I saw that, I suspected it also turns her into a Twilight fan, looking to sparkle with Edward.