Once Saga merges with Crom (Guild City Question)?

The Secret Art of City Building; Part I:

1. First find two friends (or one. see below).

2. Second create guild, 5 at least, this involves, inviting each other char to guild, easy done. In my first attempt FC had allowed 8 char plus normal invites as usual, but they could not leave Tortage. Note: if going for Purple Lotus Swamps; you need only 3 guilds as they are only two cities locations in PLS.

3. Get to 40 level for each guild leader…

4. Pick a secluded night (or take a chance through the daylight hours) with you and your friends ready to create a cities location instance. We are in UK so before merger with Americans, this is nearly the last country to west, so night-time was better. Once merger arrived, we waited time Christmas night, should be not one person creating cities at that time, at least it would be for us then! (The merger shunted one of my friend’s city into a different instance, cheers FC and we planned again, my city had just created my T3 keep. I now working on my T3 Tradepost now in a new city instance with my two friends, etc.).

5. Create city location, one after the other quickly. If one or two are in different instance, use the second Guild leader Char and relog quickly to them and create city instance. (First attempt, only need 4 guilds, second attempt, got first time with each guild in same instance, that was a relief).

6. This result should mean you have 3 cities in one instance, belong to you and your friends.

Of course with FC betrayal of our rights to keep guild city only for those in guild, they allow the bad mannered to win and say it for social interaction, but we know best, it is allowed for F2P to have a better time than those paying for the game.

I have four active Games (one Account = 10 Games), each active from 9 to 7 years ago, I think people paying for game should have more rights, but as stated FC thinks differently?

Now you know why I am concerned if they are going to ruin my fun again!