Once sorcery comes out I would like to see youtube videos of sorcery players mad with power

Oh so all the time you were roleplaying in these forums as some rotten-brain-lich-king-thingy?
:clap:

Lichom and necromancery was promised with sorcerery.

Read my Lore. It’s bloody. Bryan Skull has always been a Lich. It just hard to find games with Lichdom and necromancery in the players hands.

1 Like

Reanimating the dead is sooo Thurian. Get with the times, the Hyborian Age is about healing and conversion.

Please see Arus for citation.

2 Likes

That like telling an artist not to draw.

Movie stars not to act or be in movies.

Music artist to not sing.

Don’t want my stories than don’t read them.

I will never freeze!

For my stories will continue.

3 Likes

Sorry to say this but then eighter keep it in your native language or try to improve your english. I can only speak for myself
 But a lot of things are swiftly misunderstood.

He never said quit writing. He simply suggested that the rest of the world doesn’t want to read it.

Well
 From my point of view it’s neighter nice nor necessary to never mention it and have a person accidently (I will just guess it’s not by will, thus him not really being a troll) create a lot of misunderstandings.
At least people should try to learn better.

Hm. I never found english to be hard. However I admire those who learn chinese or japanese as those languages seem hard to me, since they wont use latin letters.
The thing I struggled most with is the s when it’s about third person. 
 until someone asked me if I knew that common easy to remember sentence which clearly states that the s must be taken when it’s third person.
Also vocabs are hard to remember

But otherwise? Well
 in the end I can only talk for myself. :woman_shrugging:

Anyway. I didnt mean it as some “rofl you noob, learn english you ****”.

2 Likes

Considering you claim to be from the financial world, that is possibly the sweetest thing an accountant has ever said! :smiley:

Either is a very hard thing for some non-native English speakers, as a former ESL teacher it’s kind of a shibboleth. It describes a very solid verbal ESL communicator with excellent writing skills, of varying nationalities.

I take @Nuria as saying “if you don’t type well enough in English, it’s best left to translation software,” as we often see on Steam. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Contextually, considering “neither” is similarly spooned I would say almost certainly.

Also let me make my above post clear: I very much want to be able to convert your duders with my high-powered sorcery. I can think of few more fun things than my top priest and I making enemy thralls come over to the dark side.

1 Like

Uhm
 nevermind. :joy: One example which puts me to shame. :rofl:
What should I say to that
 Sorry

Actually I guess I did that mistake ever since
 Cannot remember teachers marking it though. :thinking:
Thanks for the hint. I indeed meant (n)either. Hopefully I will remember it
 :speak_no_evil:

Still.
There have been quite a few misunderstandings due to his choice of words, so I just went ahead spouting that statement. 
 While I never saw how I always did that mistake

I guess it serves as a funny joke? At least something to gain. :rofl: :woman_facepalming:

edit: Why do I still find “neighter” in youtube though? Is there some other way to write it? Like differences from british english to american english? :thinking:

Maybe it indeed is a variant, I am completely uncertain now. I could swear I learned it this way in school, but it wont come up in dictionaries as it seems

I assume they do because they think it’s cool? Or maybe it actually got some source for that, idk.
I just dislike this “word”

Mh
 I dont get why people watch letsplays other than gaining a first impression of a game or getting tips (which then are different from letsplays; guides)

I dont know if spamming magic will crash a server
 Obviously I hope it wont, but one never knows

I think non Latin languages are difficult for anyone coming from English and vice- versa. I mean you have a different structure for sentences AND a new alphabet to learn. Going from English and taking German and Spanish classes was easier to understand for me than going into the Arabic for Dummies book. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

With all the different slang and meanings for words, I can understand people struggling with English too. Native speakers have trouble with “proper” English too.

1 Like

Also, an idea for necromancy: you can make a coffin placeable that needs to be built near corruption. It works with the undead that are already in Conan, by placing a thrall(converted or not) the corruption slowly rots the person into an undead zombie, skeleton, etc that has characteristics based on the tier and type of thrall used. You also need certain alchemy concoctions placed in the coffin to fuel this transformation.

The undead will behave like a normal thrall, but is healed only in corrupted areas(more rapidly than normal healing and even while being attacked). Just an idea.

2 Likes

There is one problem with that:
I think there is no corruptionzone which allows to build nearby.

1 Like

Maybe add in the ability to make temporary corruption zones on land you own with sorcery. Or have like a magic altar crafting station that applies a small amount of corruption in a small area.

A placeable boulder of corrupted stone, or a totem which generates corruption would probably suffice.

A slow horrible death, gradually rotting until nothing remains but a twisted, shambling husk. Aaron that idea is so metal, I absolutely love it! A great way to punish any npc who irritates you too. I have long been an advocate for more brutality/savagery in this game. And a coffin would also be a cool placeable. This isnt how I envisioned it (see below), but Im starting to like your way a lot more.

1 Like

This probably isnt how it will be when it does actually come out. But, I pretty much pictured Necromancy as having a Ritual Altar (a crafting station), add in some bones, rotten meat, and a weathered skull, wait for it to craft, then voila! A wretchedly beautiful new follower is ready to go. Although Aarons idea is definately cool too.

1 Like

I wonder how corruption is going to be used. Is corruption just spell cost?

Is the dev team adding a mana bar? If mana bar exist will corruption drain to refill it?

Are spells 1xlevel time use daily?

How many spells are there?

Are spells learn through a skill/feat tree?

Can you learn all spells?

Are their boss drop spells?

Are there spells that can destroy gods avatars?

Are there movement spells?

Are there permanent summons?

Does the player get a familiar?

I hope using spells will decrease your endowment! :grin:

Guy 1: Have you been using evil magic recently?
Guy 2: Of course not, I’m a good guy!
Guy 1: Well, drop your pants, then.
Guy 2: No, noooo!